The Rogue Elephant in Basavanagudi is a lovely open air cafe to enjoy brunch or evening coffee.
The serene greenery in the cafe and a delicious fare of continental food come together to create a relaxed dining experience.
- Mango and Avocado Salad: made with fresh mangoes, avocados, lettuce, almonds, raisins soaked in mustard-based sauce – this is a phenomenal salad
- Hummus and Pita: this is the best in south Bengaluru, period.
- Cold coffee: another masterpiece, this is one of the best cold coffee in Bengaluru (beats any artisan coffee shops and chains)
- Grilled Babycorn with lemon butter: absolute deliciousness!!
- Salty Watermelon Salad: fresh watermelon with salted cheese and some greens – this is the perfect salad for the summer!!
- Soup of the day: from clear soups to sweet potato soup to pumpkin soup – the soup offered is different every day
- Brownie with vanilla ice-cream: this simple dessert is made to perfection
- Ambiance: open air, non-AC
- Staff is very friendly and service is quick
- Wheelchair Access to the cafe: Yes
- clean, separate restroom for men and women
- No toilets with wheelchair access
- Pet-friendly cafe
- Motorcycles: free parking on the footpath of the cafe
- Cars: no dedicated parking space + no valet parking (lots of bylanes with free public parking)
- Mode of payment: cash, debit,credit cards + UPI are accepted
- Best to go with : family, wife, kids, pets, friends, groups
- Timings: 11 am to 8:30 pm (open all days of the week)
- Location: The Rogue Elephant, Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru [link to Google Maps]