Formerly known as Ramya Drive In Restaurant, the present avatar aka Ramyaa Restaurant located in Saraswathipuram, no-longer sports a drive-in restaurant, but retains the delicious taste of pure vegetarian South Indian cuisine.
What to eat:
- Must-eat includes masala dosa, set dosa, vada, upma, curd-vada aka thair vada and poori-sagoo washed down with filter coffee
- If you are a sweet-tooth, their badam halwa, basundi and jamoon are the show-stoppers, too damn good to have only one serving :d
- Not just breakfast, they serve a full-course lunch spanning south-Indian, north-Indian and Chinese cuisines
- Ambiance: non-AC + family-kids friendly dine-in restaurant with seating arrangement
- Service: very good, the waiters are obliging and helpful with extra serving of sambar, chutney etc
- Wheelchair Access to the restaurant: Yes, the restaurant is on the ground floor for the wheelchair to be wheeled-in
- Wheelchair access to Restroom: No, the restroom is no wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair
- Mode of payment: cash, cards (debit and credit) and mobile wallet, UPI are accepted
- Cost of breakfast: Slightly expensive @ INR 400 (average cost for 2 persons )
- For cars: no valet parking, but plenty of free parking space on the road outside the restaurant
- For motorcycles: plenty of free parking space on the road outside the restaurant
- Timings: 7 am to 9:30 pm (open all days of the week)
- Location: Ramyaa Restaurant, Kantharaja Urs road, Saraswathipuram Mysuru (Google Maps link)
For your own safety:
- Wear masks, sanitise regularly, wash hands with soap.
- Follow social distancing and avoid going out unnecessarily.
- Stay safe and don’t hesitate to consult a doctor.