Winter mornings in Bengaluru are best savored with the warm company of friends, delicious breakfast, a cup of hot chocolate and endless conversations at a small-cosy café – the new Lavonne Café on St Marks road was the chosen adda.
From beverages that include coffees, smoothies, dairy delights and refreshers to breakfast majors such as pancakes, eggs, toasts , sandwiches, salads and pastas – it’s hard to miss the counter at the entrance decked up with quiche, croissants, muffins, cupcakes, tarts, cheese cakes, pies and an array of pastries.
Among the breakfast items – the French Benedict, made with mushrooms & cheese stuffed in a soft pastry and poached eggs is a master class, followed by the savory (non-sweet) pancakes that are super filling and delicious.
Fresh Strawberries with Mint over dark chocolate ganache over a toast is a must try for any strawberry fan.
Quick Tip: Order a delicious cuppa of Belgian hot chocolate and a fluffy croissant while you wait for the main breakfast 😀
- Menu Availability:
- The Breakfast menu comprising of French Benedict, smoothie bowl, Lavonne breakfast combo etc is available only from 8:30 AM to 11 AM
- Pancakes, Toasts, Beverages are an all-day fare
- Sandwiches, Pastas, Salads are available only from 11 AM on wards
- Cars: Limited dedicated space to park (find a public parking spot and walk up to build an appetite!!)
- Valet Parking: Not available
- Motorcycles: dedicated space to park motorcycles & scooters
- Café Timings: 8:30 AM to 11 PM
- Payment: Cash and Cards (no UPI or wallet payments)
- Location: Lavonne Cafe St Marks Road (Google Maps Link)
After food, soak in the warmth of the winter sun and the greenery to build up an appetite for your next meal with a stroll in Cubbon Park with your gang !!