For English/American breakfast aficionados this place needs no introduction – serving delicious breakfast throughout the day such as pancakes, waffles, burgers, eggs & sausages along with the cozy ambiance makes it the perfect place to catch-up over breakfast.
About Hole in the Wall:
Located in Koramangala , the south-eastern part of Bengaluru – Hole in the Wall was started by Lynn D’Costa & Nathan Lee Harris in 2010.
Pretty much everything they serve is yumm – but these stood-out:
- Pancake with Peaches with Cream:
The best pancake I have tasted till date – such a simple combination that’s so yumm!!
- Funky Monkey Waffles:
I guess this is inspired by Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream – Funky Monkey Waffles consists of delicious waffles topped with bananas, caramel, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips 🙂
- The All English Breakfast:
- Dirty Burger:
A 2-meat burger (choice of 2 different meats) that’s as filling as a 3-course meal…
- Waffles with Nutella:
Nutella-fans – this is your Nirvana 🙂
- Notice The Board 😀
The ‘Specials’ are not on the menu – look-out for the board inside the café or ask the staff for the weekly specials – they are a notch above the standard offerings.
- Weekends are packed that translate to a good amount of waiting time (which is totally worth it !!) – weekdays are more relaxed allowing one to soak in the food and ambiance.
- Closed on Monday
- They serve only breakfast – so don’t walk-in expecting pastas or steaks
- Location: No. 4, 8th Main Road, Koramangala, 4th Block, Bangalore, Karnataka 560047, India
- Hours: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm