Smallys claim to fame has been – India’s smallest café (at-least they have certificate that says so!!), but clearly that needs to be changed to- India’s smallest café that churns out the “yummy comfort food”.
Located in Ulsoor, along the lake the café can accommodate no more than 15-20 people at one-go (inclusive of the basement section + mezzanine floor section). The interiors are small and are likely to provide a claustrophobic feel to anyone over 6ft – but the food makes-up for such inconveniences 😀
The quantities of food especially the Pizzas and Burgers are like mini-versions and don’t fill up – but that’s a good thing since one can cover more spread on the menu 🙂
- Lord of the Wings: chicken wings with mayo – tastes so yumm that it should be framed!!
Mayo-fans: At-least 4 mayo servings to polish one-serving of chicken wings (one of the best mayonnaise I have tasted..)
- Smally’s Brownie Shake: full marks for the presentation, quantity and the right blend..
This one is super-filling highly recommend to share with your loved ones 😛
- Napoli Lasagne (Chicken): Sigh!! I need more – absolutely brilliant [a big hug to the chef 🙂 ]
The ‘OK’ ones:
Let me clear things here – these are good, but not the stuff that deserve a personal thank-you to the chef.
- Chicken Steak with Pepper Sauce, Veggies & Fries:
- Original Chicken Burger:
- Address: Skywalk, 5/1, Near Body Craft Spa & Salon, Assaye Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore
- Open All Days : 11am to 11pm
- Car parking is tricky over the weekends and during the evening – lots of by lanes to park them
- The café is motorcyclist-friendly (parking right in front of the café with a clear view of the motorcycle)
- Get rid of all the shopping bags and laptops in the car – it is the smallest café and be prepared for those frequent contacts with folks at the next table