Kund was introduced to me by a friend who used to stay in Indiranagar in 2011 and I have been fan of them since. For those who don’t know – Kund churns out lip-smacking North-Indian cuisine – Mughlai and Punjabi barbecue food (vegetarian and non-vegetarian).
Kund was started in May 2003 by Guru Vaswant Singh and he still overlooks everything at the restaurant.
- Murg Kalimirch (Starter) – Must try
- Chicken Achari Tikka (Starter) – Must try
- Paneer Tikka (Starter)
- Jal Jeera – Must try
- Paneer Makhini (main course)
- Chicken Dahiwala (main course) – Must try
- Chicken Hyderabadi (main course)
- Assorted Indian Breads – Rotis, Naan, Kulcha
What makes Kund special is the aroma of the barbecue and the perfectly marinated meat🙂
For me the highlights were Jal Jeera (a spiced Indian drink to increase appetitite) and Chicken Dahiwala (perfectly marinated chicken which is tangy)
303, Ashok Terrace, 100 Feet Road, 1st Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore
Kund is the heaven for the Indian barbecue foodie🙂
Go on and try, you wont be disappointed !!