Latest Update: Nov 14 2013
One of the major challenges involved while touring our beautiful country on high-compression motorcycles is the availability of Premium Fuel. Popular among motorcyclists and sports car owners is Bharat Petroleum’s Speed 97 – a 97 octane fuel available in India to quench the thirst of these high compression marvels.
Here is the list of Speed 97 outlets in India:
1) BPCL Fuel Station
Bhashyam Circle, Sadashivnagar
2) Nagpal’s – BPCL Fuel Station
Near St.Joseph’s College, Museum Road Junction
3) BPCL Fuel Station
Frazer town- Near Thom’s Stores
4) BPCL Fuel Station
Vellara Junction – Hosur Road – Near All Saints Church (End of brigade road)
5) BPCL Fuel Station – Speed 97 discontinued
Kasturba Road with Mc Donalds outlet (next to Jewels De Paragon)
1) BP Fuel Station Bandra-Kurla-Complex – Opposite Citibank office
2) BP Fuel Station-Gurunanak petrol pump andheri east next to cinemagic theater
3) BP Fuel Station-Lotus petrol pump,(Diagonally opposite infinity mall, Lokhandwala) andheri west
4) Bharat Petroleum Station, at Linking Road, Bandra (formerly Shell)
5) BP Fuel Station-Dayarams at Breach Candy
6) BP Fuel Station-Worli Naka junction.
7) BPCL @Juhu: Keep going straight from Lokhandwala Circle if you are coming from Alfa Gulli/DJ Sanghvi/NM College/Mithibai College.
1) BP Fuel Station Malar Hospital
2) BP Fuel Station opposite Raintree Hotel St.Mary’s road
3) BP Fuel Station after Stella Mary’s College – Cathedral Road
4) BP Fuel Station between HOTEL TRIDENT and Hotel GRT RADISSON On Airport road
ASM ABDUL CADER and Co.
5) BP Fuel Station On VenkataNarayana Road.
1) BP Fuel Station opposite Sangeeth Theatre, Near Traffic signal, Secunderabad
2) BP Fuel Station near Vishwanath Theatre, Near JNTU, KPHB, Hyderabad.
Singh petrol pump near Sant nagar red light
BP Camac Street , BP Alipore (opposite command hospital)
22 godown petrolpum near Shakarbhawn Jaipur
This is a growing list with additions and deletions and requires participation from the reader to keep this list up-to date.
Thank you again for your inputs 🙂