Growing up on south-Indian breakfast regulars such as the Idlis, vadas, dosas and chutney – I have a fair-to-good idea of how any or all of the above taste.
I have had the privilege to eat at some of the finest south-indian places in and around my city. Bangalore Coffee House, located in BSK 3rd stage is one such potential place that has the right-mix (great food + hygiene preparation) to make it to the list.
Bangalore Coffee House is a new kid on the block serving up delicious south-Indian breakfast with only chutney (no sambar) and yes – they make them well!!
I tried pretty much everything they have on the menu, but these caught my taste buds :P
- Vada + Chutney
- Ghee Pongal
- Masala Dosa
- Filter Coffee to finish the proceedings :)
Certain items such as Rava Idly are only available in the evening.
50 Feet Rd, 3rd Block, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Landmark: Katriguppe Water Tank or opposite State Bank of Mysore, BSK branch
- Cash Only
- Time: 6:30 am to 11 am and 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Open on all days
- Certain items such as Rava Idly are only available in the evening
- Regulars such as Idly, Vada, Rice items such as Pongal, Bisi bele bath, Dosas (masala, khali dosa etc) are available throughout
- Parking: Ample for 2 wheelers, lots of bylanes around to park the 4wheelers